Exercise for the management of chronic/complex health conditions
At EIP, we apply evidence-based principles to help prevent, treat and manage a variety of conditions. We understand everyone is different, and so we adhere to tailoring a program that best suits you as an individual and your lifestyle, not just your health condition.
Such conditions include:
- Diabetes and other metabolic disorders
- Cardiovascular disease, hypertension and stroke
- Chronic pain
- Cancer and the side effects of treatment
- Neurological conditions (eg. MS, Parkinsons)
- Depression and other mental health conditions
Ultimately, we work with you to understand how your condition affects you and help you establish a realistic exercise plan that suits your specific needs.